mardi 30 juillet 2013

New photos

I don't know what's happening to me but I'm having a crazy photography fever, and all I want to do is to take pictures. And more. And more. And more.
So yesterday I got a random idea. And Topi and I (ok just Topi) made a loooot of little holes on an icecream box. And the light went through it.

The pictures are... here:

I'm quit proud of them.. Even though people have for some reason enjoyed commenting with stupid jokes about diseases (what the hell people seriously?)

Anyway, 
The big project I've been planning for weeks, months and years is coming true and getting bigger everyday. My friend Olli Viljamaa joined me on it and we have great plans. I'm so excited!
I was supposed to shoot and start the project last monday, but it didn't happen. It's okay because it's just postponed for the next week! 

Argghhh! I wanna take pictures again ! And I really can't wait for the shooting coming with another photographer friend Pauli Riikonen. I have an idea and all I need is to realize it. 

So.
I think what I'm gonna do now is wait for my boyfriend and surprise him by asking him to be my model because I JUST WANNA PHOTOGRAPH.



I'm going crazy.

See you in the next article !


Oh, and I have an advice for any photographer.
Date with someone.
You'll always find yourself a model of your taste ;-)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire