dimanche 28 juillet 2013

Magical stuff

So ! Today I was at Suomenlinna with my finnish photographer friends. It was a great day and I randomly decided to take a picture of my friend Jenny. Because the sea suddenly looked like the way I love it (I always photoshop my water picture with fog and stuff). 
And I took this picture:


I'm proud of it because it looks like my picture ! 
Even though I think it's important as an artist to be open minded and try different stuff, I'm so damn happy to have recognizable style ! I don't want to think about it too much, I want to keep on shooting with my heart and feelings. But it looks like they always take me to this kind of magical picture.

THAT'S what I wanna do.
And I want to mix it with fashion because as I said in the previous article, I love fashion like the stars above, I'll love till I'll die (yeah yeah dire straits yeah)

Tomorrow I'm gonna start a project I've been thinking about since I took this picture here 
Love is magic!
If you can love, you are pure.

Yep but the picture above is just a preview of what's coming. It will be big.
I hope they will look good as pictures, but if they don't, I don't care that much because it's all about the message.

I'm so excited!
Oh and look at my portfolio 

See ! 


...I'm tired...


Goodnight!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire