jeudi 1 août 2013

Beautiful lights

I bought some awesome lights! (700little ones)

I have a cool idea in mind, and I'm going to shoot on sunday with them. 

But I don't want to use them just for ONE shooting so I had another idea to continue the Two worlds become one project, and I tried yesterday but Topi got an electric shock during taking the test pictures :(
It scared the shit out of me so we stopped. But I found out a way to take the pictures without touching those stupid lights D:
I hope I'll be able to take the pictures tonight.

At least I got some natural cool pictures of Topi with them :D The test photos werent that bad.

Oh, and I'm also going to use the lights as a decoration for my room because they really are beautiful <3













yaaay!



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire