vendredi 26 juillet 2013

Silver and Gold

I still haven't found any nice "real" title for one of my latest photoseries :(

I can't actually remember where I got the idea from, but I wanted to paint my boyfriend in silver. Then I decided I wanted to paint myself in gold.
And use the studio.

Then I took pictures.

And this came out.




It really is a shame people don't like studio pictures as much as conceptual location pictures.
But,
I actually DON'T CARE at all, because in the end the person I want to shoot for is me and only me.
Of course, it's nice to know if people like my work. I just got more than 1000 fans on facebook and it felt kind of cool even though that's not the most important thing.

I should publish the others new photos I took in another blog post but I think it's better in only one article, I think.

SO SO SO,
I've been busy with all kind of photography work since I quit my last job, but I won't publish them because they are just.. work....
Here I publish stuff I do for myself and if it's client work, I publish it only if I really do like them.

Yeah whatever,
I participated in a creative sprint. Once a month you get a theme, a word, and you have to take a picture in 48h. This month the theme was secret, so I took a shot. I'm not proud at all :D But people seemed to like the picture more than my studio pictures. :< Of course!


Then I shot for Sirus. I so wanted to try male fashion. Because I LOVE fashion, but for a reason or another, I have never really tried..
Now I know for sure I want to shoot fashion (and of course conceptual ). But my dream would  be to make my own style and mix up fashion and magical conceptual. I would be aweeesome!


                                   

 

 

Hahaha
they are not well oganized because I don't know how to use blogspot correctly 8)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire