lundi 12 août 2013

Shootings and shootings and shootings!

Wooaaa! Lots of pictures!

First I had a shooting with a beautiful model named Jenni. 
I was looking for models and when I got her message I was so happy beause I found her so beautiful and she said she has a lot of indie clothes (and damn, I love everything indie!)
Then we planned the shooting and stuff, and she talked about horses. Oh yeah.
I've always wanted to shoot a model with horses.

So I took some fashion and natural pictures, portraits, and one conceptual photoshoped one like the way I love it.

Here are the pictures.
We probably will shoot again together and I can't wait at all!






Then I got an idea of project. 
It's "Beautiful souls", I want to shoot red hair girls with a lot of freckles! 
So I planned the first shooting with the beautiful Ronja. 
For the project I want a unique headshot of every model.

With Ronja I wished I could take some other random photos because I really liked her as a model but she got sick and couldn't be as a model longer :( Fortunately, I got the shots I wanted for the project!!



Then then then I took a few selfportraits.




The thing is, this day I didn't look good at all so I didn't get the shots I was hoping for :( And I don't have a tripod anymore and it's horrible! I don't have any money to buy a new one :<

You can see more random photos on my tumblr ! www.karinaboissonnier.tumblr.com 

Then,
The project I'm starting with Olli Viljamaa.... started! But it's still in preparation. But but, I'm sure I will be able to tell everything about it in the next article and publish the first photos of it.
I'll keep you in touch!

Kisses and stuff!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire