lundi 11 mars 2013

Good people do bad things

I don't know why but I forgot to mention my project Good people do bad things on the 2012 article !

But yeah. It's a school project actually. The theme was really free. The idea was to take a stand about something. Anything.
I decided to go for the fact that everyone is good. It's something I believe in, I think everyone has a reason to do something bad.. I do know almost everyone thinks different, and that's exactly why I decided to take a stand about it.






The opinion I'm standing for is "good" but the series is like.. harsh.
That's because I thought that if you have a strong opinion and you want people to listen, you have to show it in a way that will be really stuck in their brains.
Like "smoking kills" doesn't work on the cigarette packs, so they put ugly pictures on them.

I didn't think about the esthetic side of the picture at all. Of course yeah, I did think about the lights and stuff like that but I didn't want it to look "beautiful" or "good", I don't want people to be focused on any beautiful or artistic thing. I wanted to keep it simple and put on the pictures only elements that have a meaning. Nothing useless.
I know this series is not one people like. Not one my followers are used to see coming from me. 
But it doesn't matter to me because I really didn't try at all to get a beautiful series of pictures.

I actually killed my brains for this project. I thought about so many ways to tell my message, stories, everything.
The stories and messages I can see in these pictures are way too many. I know a lot of people can't see anything in them ! But it's okay, because I believe in the fact that if someone is interested by the project and really try to think and imagine stuff about the series, they'll get many things in mind.
Yepyep ....
I really did enjoy doing this project and it teached me to send a real message through my pictures. It was also really interesting working in the studio.

I don't have any kind of project coming that looks like this one.  I just counted 10 projects I have to do this year. (madness but at least I always have something to do).
I want to keep on photographing my crazy fantastic world in my head more than anything.
But giving opinions through pictures is awesome. I'm starting to be able to combine opinions with fantasy. 

But yeah what I like to do the most the most the most is showing my feelings in a supernatural way:)
I actually don't care that much about what I like to photograph the most. I don't know why I just started to think about it. I just photograph what I want to photograph and that's it.
But daaaamn I have soo many projects and ideas and stuff this year! If I succeed, I'll get better, so fast and so much, I'm so happy. :) And motivated.
That's crazy how much I love arts, photography and life.

Goodbye!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire