vendredi 22 mars 2013

News

Lately I've been kind of busy for many reasons. Ups and downs.
But I guess I have time now to focus on photography and school again. 

I feel like I have so much to do. (In a really good way.) I counted 12 different projects, they all include at least 10 images. It's crazy but I know I won't get bored :)
Haha I can feel that I haven't written anything for a while because I write like an idiot, or maybe it's because it's 6:41am and I haven't slept yet.
Dunno.

Anyways, I have some news here.
I started to sell photography books (Only photos, all my best work until now.)

Then, I started a project, it wasn't really planned, I just started to do it. I want to keep the idea and explanation of the project for myself because it's really personal. 
I show the pictures anyway, you can use your imagination to think of their story. :)





Both are selfportraits.
I love taking selfportraits so much, for so many reasons. (NO, one of the reasons is not that I think I'm a good model, because I'm NOT.)

This week end I'll be doing some school exercices, but when they'll be ready, I can take pictures of my 100000projects!
I thought about taking one selfportrait for the project above. 
Then two photos for the portrait series I'm starting to do.
Then another project (I won't say the idea yet ! You'll know when I'll publish the images)

I'm full of ideas. Really. I don't know how many times I'll have to say that but DAMN, I love photography so much.
I know I have to shoot for my angels and demons project, just so I can start the death project and others but I feel so inspired and motivated right now for the personal one and the portrait series that I don't want to do finish it right away.
And I must admit that the ideas I have for the Angels and Demons project are really twisted and complicated, I need time to prepare everything. I want to do something really perfect.

I'm tired, again. (I feel like everytime I'm writing here, I haven't slept and I'm tired). 
I told all the news, yay, that's cool.

Oh I forgot.
I'm looking for a job ! Weddings, family photos, commercial, anything. I'm opened to everything.
(I need a work for this summer and eventually something for school time.. It's hard to be a student ;) )

Yep, but I'm done. I'll keep you in touch about what I'll come up with in the end of this weekend and write an article just for it. :)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire