mercredi 20 février 2013

2013

So ! Now it's 2013.

It started in France. I don't know why, but I'm always inspired in France.  
Some may think it's because of the good food, and the romantic feeling Paris gives you, but, well, no. :D

It's because I get easily bored there ! 99% of my friends live in Finland now, and I can't take my bigger computer to France.
I'm not free either.
I mean, I go to my parents, which means I can't go whenever I want anywhere I want D:

It obligates me to spend 95% of my time.. thinking.
Which gives me inspiration.

And well, I got 3 project ideas. And big plans for 2013.

The first project is Angels and Demons. I've already shot a few ones, but it's far from being ready ! 


One of my 2013 challenges is to get better with studio and photoshop. So I took the picture above and the picture below with green backgrounds in Studio. Madness.
It's really hard. 
One of my plans for 2013 is to take at least 2 green background photos per month, to get better with photoshop. (and Studio yes yes)
My other plan is to take at least one conceptual picture per WEEK. 
When I say conceptual picture it means a picture of the project I'm having. Like now it's angels and demons.


The next project I will start, when this one will be ready, is DEATH.
Sounds morbid, right ?
I think it's an interesting subject. Everyone has thought about Death at least once in their lifetime.
It scares people. Intruigues others. Some are even waiting for it to come to them.
Because of different believes , religions, faith.

No, no I'm not going to represent death only in a horrible way. That's the stereotype, none knows what it's really like, so it scares, so everyone thinks it's the worse thing that could happen.

I want to take the pictures of the project in many different ways. I will try to figure out how different people feel about it, what different people believe in.. etc
I also want to find ways not to be so afraid of it. After all, that's the only thing in life that's sure, and everyone will have to go through it ;)

Damn ! I'm being so deep. It's gonna make me crazy soon.



Anyways, before 2013 I had an idea in mind that I couldn't realize just yet because I needed my friend Sara as a model (She has the perfect face for the idea I had!)
So I had to wait one or two months (can't remember), then pum, ready, taken.


I took it in studio with 2 softboxes. It was a funny evening. I mean, I think I forgot to sleep the night before it, and when I don't sleep, I'm not like "zzz i wanna sleep" but  I become completely crazy. And inspired.

In the middle of the shooting a random thing came to my mind and I told my friend "damn draw a black line on the middle of your face!"
She did it.
I shot her.
Yay !



Oh.
I don't have photos to show anymore :D But that's kind of.. logical. I mean, 2013 has just started!

But hey, big plans. I'm motivated and happy. I hope 2013 will bring me big things, experiences, beautiful people to meet and a lot of parties ! Whii!

PS. Sometimes I feel like I'm overexcited about this kind of stuff. (especially photography?!)

See you in the next article. :)



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire