mardi 19 février 2013

2012

Yepyep !
But let's continue. 2012 came and photography kept on going !

I had my first "shootings" with models. (not like professional ones but, friends !)
It was awesome!

I shot my classmate Kiira really often. She is cute, and I like shooting her anyway haha :D (sounds like shooting shooting, not shooting photos...you know..well..)


Snow is a beautiful thing, but it lasts too long in finland ! You get used to it, and it always looks the same. Everyday.
But I had to deal with it, and wait for spring.
Damn, why my writing is so bad today ? D:

Anyways, later, I had a shooting with Kiira's sister, Julianna, who became one of my favorite models. Really. She's so great.




Last year, I was in a really particular high school. Like, not really a high school. I mean, I had same classes and I graduated from there like everyone else does but.. hum.. 
Kind of hard to explain.
It's a math school. And there are only about 40students. It's awesome there! Everyone is so special and clever.

There was another ... "line" ? Guide line. It's not high school, it's just a special thing to become a tour guide :D Or how do you call that ?
Yeah yeah but anyway the line is full of charimatic and good looking girls :D And I got to know them. (People from the math line and people from the guide line didn't get along ..You know. Nerds versus Pretty people :D)
But yeah, when I got to know them, they liked my pictures and all wanted to pose for me, I was happy :D And, well, I had this shooting with Helene which lasted a whole day, and I was kind of proud of it !
She was suuuchh a great model aaahhh :D

 


Then, I continued my 365 days project (still haven't failed it !) with random weird concepts!
Like this one.



Also had my first client works to get myself some money :)



Aaaaaannd...... I failed the project.
Actually, it was because of the exams. Come on. Would have been ridiculous if I'd have to stay one more year in a math school ;)

Exams over -> Freedom !
I went to France again. When snow started finally to melt in Finland.

I took pictures of my friend Louise. Yes, the one on the article of 2011. The first photo.

We went to the field, full of flowers in my little village named Le Vaudoué.


I came back to finland, I was free because school was almost over, spring came, there wasn't any snow, well,  I was inspired again !

The same kind of inspiration crazy thing that happened in France some months before (in winter).

I have to admit, everytime I get an inspiration attack, I take selfportraits.
I have a great theory for this.

When I take pictures of beautiful models, I FORGET THE MESSAGE AND THE CONCEPT.
Because I'm too amazed by their beauty, and I want to shoot their pretty face, not the weird concept I had in mind.

Then, when I get a concept, I have to take it as fast as possible. Otherwise I start thinking it's a stupid idea.
I'm the model I can get the fastest. (Not shit, Sherlock!)
And, let's say I don't actually care about what I do and what I look like. If I need to roll in mud for an idea, I do it. 
Models, not necessarily.

So here are some pictures I took when I was really inspired. 

 The blood on me is syrup. It's so sticky ! And when I was sitting on the rooftop (which was wet.), all the dirt got "glued" on me. So awesome !
The picture was taken around 6 in the morning.
I like taking selfportraits in finland the night, because the sun sets late and rises early.
And,
None is here to see me. With some sticky syrup that looks like nothing but blood.
Oh and some ridiculous angel wings. Hahha
 I really enjoyed going to the roof. I don't know why. None goes there and it's.. hum.. funny. Yay.
 I got this idea in Sweden.  The seagulls took food from tables in restaurants/cafes and I was like "haha what if one would try to take my hair instead of the food" or something like this, and then I was like "damn, I'm gonna photograph this!"
The picture was taken in Finland. Yes the seagulls are photoshopped on the picture. They are the one that took food from tables in Sweden. I'm glad I took pictures of them. If I do a composition with photoshop, I prefer to use only photos of mine.

It took me 8 or 9 hours to post-process it. The 20th of May. My birthday ! That was the day I was 18 years. Majority. Of course my friends wanted me to go to drink, but I wanted to photoshop, so I had the best birthday of my life. Photoshop. <3                      


As you can see on the two pictures above, I got my fog machine !! :')

And this is just some kind of random idea. I wanted to show the good and bad sides of life.
Everything is always okay.
Stay positive!
Yay !
<- random idea. not so happy :D
Then I got the Canon 5D Mark II ! The love of my life. The only one.
Haha.
I graduated, and photographed stuff like graduation parties... etc..

Then I realized that I didn't shoot anything I WANTED TO shoot with my new camera. I mean. Conceptual !

So so so, I was chilling with my computer doing some random stuff and it was 4 in the morning. Hello Sun ! It looked beautiful. I just put a white dress on, take 5 pictures. In ... 10 minutes. And tah daaah! (Oh I forgot the 20minutes of photoshop)

I took my favorite picture ever !!  !! ! !! !! !
Yay

I also used the fog machine... :D
Then, in June-July(?) I went to a photography stage. It lasted one week and I met some amazing people there. And had one of my best weeks of the year. Maybe the best ? I don't know, but it was so awesome.
Everyday we had some exercices and stuff plaplapla
Anyway, It teached me not to be impressed by the beauty of the model :D
I mean, I could realize my ideas without taking a selfportrait.

Here are some !






One month later, oh noes, I got an artist's depression D: Not like "I don't want to live !" but like "I don't want to shoot !" or "I want to shoot but my pictures look so bad !"
It lasted and lasted and lasted and lasted.
I went to my new school in fall. Muurla. Photography school.
And AWESOME school.
But my inspiration crise kept on going :( And the school messed my head even more.
No, no, not the way you think. But, I learned to understand, like, so many new kinds of photography.
I started thinking more about arts in general. Everything. What's a good photo, what's not ?
Hey come on, this is mind-f*cking ! :D

But I came back, bit by bit..

I decided to take pictures of strangers, to kill my stupid and ridiculous shyness. 
                                            





What else, what else.... 
I started the color project . :)

Here's my favorite one, from the series.


You can see the whole project on my website, here !


Then then, in November, my sister got a son. 
I became aunt, and godmother, so I guess I found my favorite model. LUKA !

That's a christmas picture I took of him. My sister wanted a photo for christmas cards. :')
Damn, this little cute thing will be the most handsome guy in the whole world and all the girls are going to fall for him ! 


Then came my last shooting of 2012. Eerika, the amazing model, came to Muurla and we were at the studio. Yay. :)




Aaaaaaaand. 
2012 ended.

I'm too tired to read this article and correct my mistakes. :) I'll do it tomorrow !
I also know none cares about what I'm writing but, I do it for my own pleasure, and maybe someone will find it entertaining or helpful =)

Next article -> 2013 !





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire